We will be holding two rounds of Meet Up sessions during this Chinese New Year for you to receive your items on time!
However, if you’re unable to make it for the meet-ups and would like to receive your items by Chinese New Year, kindly select Courier Delivery and make payment via DBS/POSB Internet Banking or your Credit/Debit Cards by 6th February, Wednesday, 5PM.
The venue of collection will be at our office premises and further details are as below:
Venue: 68 Kallang Pudding Road, SYH Logistics Building, #03-02
7th February 2013 (Thursday): 11:00AM to 8:00PM
8th February 2013 (Friday): 11:00AM to 8:00PM
By train – Aljunied MRT Station, By bus (from Aljunied MRT Station) – 62 or 100
**Kindly adhere strictly to the timings, as our office will be closed thereafter.
Steps to a fuss-free collection:
1. Please print your Invoice and bring it along for collection. Please note that we will not be able to assist in the collection without the printed invoice.
2. Strictly adhere to the selected date of meet-up.
3. Kindly check your items before leaving to ensure that the correct size/colour have been collected.
Do also kindly ensure that payment is made via Internet Banking (from a DBS/POSB Account) or Credit Card as interbank payments might not come through in time.
We would need you to take note of the following terms for the self-collection/meet-up. Kindly take some time to read through for a smoother process of collection.
*Meet-up will only be available for orders made after 5th February 2013, Tuesday 5PM and the option will close on 6th February 2013, Wednesday, 5PM.
**No changes of size and colours
**We would like to advise you to avoid collecting your items during peak periods, from 12PM to 1:30PM and 6PM to 8PM.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you!
P.S Regarding Size Exchanges:
- There will be strictly no changes of size and/or color during the meet-up.
- Please note that your size exchanges (for both parcels sent back and requests for exchange) will be processed after Chinese New Year should you not hear from us by 6th February, Tuesday, 5PM. We regret the inconveniences caused.